Creating an Account
Ownership and License Agreement
The ICS Inventory is the intellectual property of ICS Inventory, LLC and is a unique assessment with a wide range of applications. Acceptance of these Terms provides a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable license to use the ICS Inventory. This limited, non-exclusive, nontransferable license may be revoked, for any breach of the Terms, at our sole discretion and we reserve the right to suspend or terminate a user or account at our sole discretion. ICS Inventory, LLC is the sole distributor for all ICS materials and skills, and any and all derivative products; the only provider for ICS “train the trainer” services.
The creation of any and all derivative products using any part of ICS Inventory is strictly prohibited. Any inclusion of the ICS Materials into any and all “toolkits” or service offered or sold as a customized service to clients is prohibited unless there is prior permission from ICS Inventory, LLC.
Scope of Use/ Permitted Uses of the ICS Inventory:
You acknowledge and agree that:
- the ICS Inventory is intended for use solely within a learning environment, such as a classroom, as part of an academic course, or as a targeted intervention within organizations and institutions;
- you may not offer nor provide ICS “train the trainer” services to clients or any third party, as such training is offered exclusively by ICS. “Train the trainer” services shall mean providing in-depth training on how trainers use the ICS internally within their organizations.
- if you use the ICS Inventory to assist clients in a targeted intervention with an organization or institution, these services shall only be permitted as a business-to-business service only;
- you will neither offer nor provide the ICS Inventory as a mass marketing product for sale to the general public;
- ICS is the sole and exclusive distributor of the ICS Inventory, and all online assessments must be completed on http://icsinventory.com (the “Website”);
- you may not offer individuals an option to take the ICS Inventory in manner contrary to the Terms;
- you may not alter or change the ICS Inventory in any way or convert it to any format (i.e., power point slide, on my website, in a presentation, etc.) without the written consent of ICS;
- you may not increase the price of the ICS Inventory. Any cost you may impose on your clients must reflect the current pricing set by ICS as listed on the Website;
- you may not utilize the results from the ICS Inventory to intentionally harm others. You further agree to release ICS Inventory, LLC (including but not limited to its officers, employees, and affiliated companies) from all liability, including any and all actions or causes of every kind arising out of, or incidental to, the ICS Inventory assessment, materials, manuals, downloads, or upgraded license version.
- the license provided herein is a limited one-time authorization allowing you to download and print one copy of any report or manual for my personal use. You may not print additional copies of the ICS Inventory, and may not distribute said materials in any manner unless you receive prior written permission from ICS.
Research and the ICS Inventory:
The ICS Inventory can be used to identify the preferred intercultural conflict style of an individual. The ICS Inventory cannot be used in research or data gathering in which the purpose is to identify the normative intercultural conflict style of an organization or a cultural group. Rather, the ICS Inventory (workplace version) must be used to characterize the normative intercultural conflict style within the workplace and the ICS Inventory (culture group version) must be used to characterize the normative intercultural conflict style of a cultural group. Individuals or organizations that wish to use the ICS Inventory Workplace version or the ICS Inventory Culture Group version should contact ICS Inventory, LLC to discuss the availability of these options.
The ICS Inventory cannot be used within other electronic data collection systems, nor can it be used with separate scoring metrics.
Permission to use ICS Logo on Website:
You may not use the ICS logo on your website or part of your marketing materials without the written consent of ICS.
If permission to use the ICS logo is granted, you must follow the instructions below:
Statements for your Website & Marketing Materials
- You must agree to link your website to http://icsinventory.com
- You must acknowledge in your website and marketing materials the following:
- XXX (your name or company) has obtained permission to use the Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory logo from, ICS Inventory, LLC the owner and exclusive distributor for the ICS® Inventory.
- The Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory, ICS are registered trademarks of ICS Inventory, LLC in the United States and other countries.
I agree that The ICS Inventory and its related trademarks are the property of ICS Inventory, LLC and are in no way associated or affiliated with [user]. No affiliation with ICS Inventory, LLC is suggested or implied.
Click here for the Permission form
Copyright© 2003-2015 by ICS Inventory, LLC. All rights reserved. The Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory ® (ICS®) is protected by United States and international copyright laws and is the exclusive property of Mitchell R. Hammer, Ph.D., and ICS Inventory, LLC. No part of the ICS Inventory online or print assessments, Interpretive Guide and Facilitator Manual may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, video or streaming, screen shots, without prior written permission of ICS Inventory, LLC. Any permitted materials must be marked “Copyright © 2003-2015 ICS Inventory, LLC all rights reserved.” Willful infringement of ICS’ copyrights may subject you to statutory damages of up to $150,000.00 per infringement.
The Intercultural Conflict Style Inventory ® and ICS ® are registered trademarks in the United States and/or other countries of Mitchell R. Hammer, Ph.D., and ICS Inventory, LLC. ICS Inventory, LLC’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not ICS Inventory, LLC’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits ICS Inventory, LLC.
These terms are subject to change and notice will be given in the form of posting the new terms and are effective as of the date of posting.